THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sabtu, 12 Jun 2010

..OnLinE LovE PoEm..

Let me be with you
by red_sierra
http://profiles.lovingyou.com/library/poemview.php?pid=7776

Thought i knew love
Thought i knew joy
But nothing can compare
to the bliss that we share

I melt in your sweet kisses
Lose myself in your burning touch
Forget my name when i look into your deep brown eyes
I never knew i could love this much

Oh how fate can sometime be so cruel
I wake up alone and feeling like a fool
For your love is no more than words
Typed and appear on my laptop screen


Whether it's fake or if it's real
One thing for sure, it is love that i feel
So here I am on bended knee
Praying to God that He'll give you to me



Our Love
by White Tiger Luv
http://profiles.lovingyou.com/library/poemview.php?pid=9440

Our love is special
Our love is unique
We have that magical
connection and link

We met in the Universe
late one night
A magical journey
two lovers in flight

We knew it was different
right from the start
A love so strong
the beating of hearts

The wanting.. the needing
of passion and lust
We knew in our hearts
we would become "US"

We searched for each other
all our lives it is true
The search is now over
because I have you

Our love is true...

..mAiZuRa mAiZaN..

0 ulasan: